These amazing brownie bundts are dense, over-the-top chocolate, fudge brownie goodness in a mini-bundt! Top them with Salted Caramel Sauce and they’re a gold mine!
A brownie cake you might only expect to find in gourmet coffee shops and high-end bakeries.
Now, though, you can have them in your own kitchen!
1 3/4 cups cake flour, sifted
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup + 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
7 large eggs, at room temperature
3 cups granulated sugar
Confectioners’ (icing) sugar optional
Salted caramel sauce (Here’s the link to my recipe for the most delicious homemade salted caramel sauce you’ll ever find!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Prepare two 6-cake mini Bundt pans. I use baking spray and my cakes and bundts release easily and come out of the pans perfect every time.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
4. Rapidly whisk eggs into chocolate mixture, one at a time. Whisk until thickened to a glossy, almost pudding-like consistency.
5. Stir in granulated sugar. Gradually stir in flour mixture in four additions until fully incorporated. Fill each prepared pan about two-thirds full with batter, smoothing tops.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until puffed and a tester inserted in the centers comes out with a few moist crumbs attached (see note). Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then carefully invert cakes onto a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes more.
7. If desired, dust with confectioners’ sugar or drizzle with salted caramel sauce before serving.
These Bundts are supposed to be slightly underbaked, which is why the tester should come out with a few moist crumbs attached.
These Bundts can be served warm or at room temperature, but (in our opinion) they are best cooled to room temperature and then chilled for 4 hours, which gives them a rich and fudge texture.
You can prepare these Bundts up to 3 days in advance. Tightly wrap the cooled Bundts in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Dust with confectioners’ sugar or drizzle with salted caramel sauce just before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Mini Bundt Cakes, Brownies